DIGITAL MEDIA SALES SPECIALIST
About Rise The Web
Rise The Web is a remote-first agency based in London and Sofia focused on and specialised in the digital marketing and design of the bespoke online gaming and betting industry.
Our team includes strategists, designers, developers, and marketers, based around the world, but mainly in Sofia.
There are experts in creating exceptional user experiences with personal style and individual preferences. We are result-oriented professionals who get up every day with one goal in mind: to reach our full potential in every aspect and provide the most effective outcome for our clients. We just really love what we do!
Fully remote, our team has employees around the world and encourages a modern work approach – one that is flexible and empathetic while maintaining high standards and accountability.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Digital Media Sales Specialist to join our vibrant team of professionals. The media sales executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiation skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with presenting our offering, and attending networking events, it’s essential that our sales executive be personable and professional. Let’s see if you are the one we are looking for.
You will be working closely with existing customers and clients and will be responsible for:
- Representing our products and services, starting with a deep understanding of our offering, following with customer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Preparing professional proposals, bundle packages, reports and other documentation as required
- Performing highly professional sales and closing deals with existing and new customers in Sports Betting & Gaming Industry
- Explaining in a completely relevant and easily understandable way the services provided by our company & partners
- Establish, negotiate and develop profitable online media relationships (CPA, CPM and CPA basis for banners, pop-up, native, in-feed and other direct response inventory)
- Finding new clients, negotiating and closing strong deals
- Monitoring and reporting of findings to improve the performance of all projects
- Google Analytics management including set up, optimization and reporting
- Technical knowledge to set up digital PPC campaigns including work with ad server platforms like AdGlare
- Having knowledge of HubSpot and digital ad ecosystems (Analytics, Ad Server, DSPs, etc.)
- Negotiation and sales-driven personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- General PPC and Media Buying knowledge
- Strong knowledge of development and implementation of media buying with solid technical expertise in media buying
- Proficiency in Excel will be a bonus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt and be proactive
- Good technical understanding and be the ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Experience in the Sports Betting & Gaming field would be counted as an advantage
- A strong sense of current online and digital marketing trends
- Analyze and identify new business opportunities, propose and follow through with strategies and tactics to grow the business, based on the overall group strategy
- Excellent verbal and written English
… and a few more things
- You love challenges and problem solving – you should be diligent and complete the task at hand in a professional manner
- Never be satisfied – how can we make what we’re doing better?
- Learn quickly and embrace change – an enormous desire to learn and grow your professional and personal skills
- We want folks who are happy and believe that they can truly change their lives! Yes, this matters!
… and the most important
- Proactive and very organised!
- The salary depends on fit and experience.
- Fully remote work
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our remote team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work don
- In addition to the standard 20 days of holiday, you’ll get an Extra day off for your birthday
- Paid pieces of training and conference travel in Europe
- Work with a highly motivated team with a powerful desire to win every single time
- Work in a team where your opinion and inputs matter – no matter how junior you are
- We don’t believe in hierarchies
- The opportunity not only to work in a successful, dynamic, and friendly environment but most importantly to develop with it
If you the sound of that and you think you could be the right person for the job, fill in the application form below and let’s have a chat.