DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETING (PPC) SPECIALIST
About Rise The Web
Rise The Web is a remote-first agency based in London and Sofia focused on and specialised in the digital marketing and design of the bespoke online gaming and betting industry.
Our team includes strategists, designers, developers, and marketers, based around the world, but mainly in Sofia.
There are experts in creating exceptional user experiences with personal style and individual preferences. We are result-oriented professionals who get up every day with one goal in mind: to reach our full potential in every aspect and provide the most effective outcome for our clients. We just really love what we do!
Fully remote, our team has employees around the world and encourages a modern work approach – one that is flexible and empathetic while maintaining high standards and accountability.
Are you the one?
We are currently seeking a Digital Performance Marketing Specialist to help grow our client’s business across Bulgaria and other markets like Africa and Latin America. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear paid social background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends. He/she will lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance ads (FB Ads & Google Ads) to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid Social & Search channels. Let’s see if you are that perfect addition to our team.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Director of the company and will be responsible for:
- Creating, Executing and Optimizing strong performance marketing funnels for international sports betting & gaming clients
- End-to-end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social & Search channels (FB Performance ads & Google Ads), with a key focus on driving the growth of these channels through clearly defined KPI’s
- Driving new customer acquisition and driving revenue, across all channels and presenting ideas to the leadership team
- Setting up paid social & search campaigns by conducting target audience research & writing relevant ads, whilst ensuring effective campaign and ad structure
- Managing & optimizing campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targetting, and structural and ad optimization. A/B test ad copy, images/videos, and funnels effectively to meet performance goals
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve ad performance and ROAS as well as ensuring that the budget is spent across performance channels efficiently
- Reviewing new market strategies and what performance elements are required for launch, growth, and market development
- Daily communication with appointed clients, coordinating tasks, deadlines, and budgets
- Managing and supervising multiple projects, assigning tasks to corresponding team members, following their progress, and evaluating the output before delivery
- Creating and setting up ad accounts – excellent understanding of Gtag, GTM, pixels implementation as well as creating media plans and strategies
… it’s a plus if you have knowledge of the latest SEO best practices, SemRush, Hubspot, Newsletter platforms, Basic knowledge of PPC and Programmatic platforms.
LinkedIn and Twitter knowledge is another plus.
- Experience with Google Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, and other Display Ad networks is a must
- 2+ years experience in Multi-channel online advertising environment – Facebook Performance Ads & Google Ads or if you want to say PPC, Display, Search
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics; Data Studio is a plus
- Excellent understanding of Gtag, GTM, pixels
- Experience in managing medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Familiarity with performance KPI’s: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution
- Ability to plan campaigns in terms of making ROI and ROAS projections, and tailoring campaigns to clients’ unique specifications
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- English verbal and written B2 at least
- Proficient in Excel
- Has great attention to detail and ability to multitask and get involved in a range of different projects
- Proven marketing experience in the sports and betting marketing, e-commerce or trading field will be a plus
… and a few more things
- You love challenges and problem solving – you should be diligent and complete the task at hand in a professional manner
- Never be satisfied – how can we make what we’re doing better?
- Learn quickly and embrace change – an enormous desire to learn and grow your professional and personal skills
- We want folks who are happy and believe that they can truly change their lives! Yes, this matters!
… and the most important
- Proactive and very organised!
- The salary depends on fit and experience
- Fully remote-work (during the COVID situation)
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our remote team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done
- In addition to the standard 20 days holiday, you’ll get an Extra day off for your birthday
- Paid pieces of training and conference travel in Europe
- Work with a highly motivated team with a powerful desire to win every single time
- Work in a team where your opinion and inputs matter – no matter how junior you are
- We don’t believe in hierarchies
- The opportunity not only to work in a successful, dynamic, and friendly environment but most importantly to develop with it
If you the sound of that and you think you could be the right person for the job, fill in the application form below and let’s have a chat.